- Recent Searches & News
- Our Newsletter
- Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies has appointed Dr. Joshua R. Ginsberg as the next President. he will assume the position in September of 2014… more
- Jacob Burns Film Center names new Executive Director Edie Demas, Distinguished Educator in Arts Programming. Edie brings a wide range of experience to the JBFC… more
- The Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation names Michelle Knapik as new President. The Board believes Michelle will lead the Foundation … more
- Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation (CPIRF), the largest U.S. based non-governmental funder of Cerebral Palsy medical, scientific, and clinic research, announced that it had hired a new CEO, Richard Ellenson…more
- Missouri History Museum has names Dr. Frances Levine as their new President and CEO… more
- MOCA, The Museum of Contemporary Art, has appointed Philippe Vergne as its new Director… more
- Back on my Feet appointed Mary K. FitzGerald as new Chief Executive Officer… more
Nonprofits come first at Phillips Oppenheim.
We provide the highest level of executive search services to nonprofit organizations.
Phillips Oppenheim was founded in 1991 with the conviction that nonprofits deserve access to the best leaders from the business, public, and nonprofit sectors.
We help nonprofits and boards raise the leadership bar to advance their mission.